What Should You Consider When Choose Sunglasses For Your Child?
von BrightDr. An Jun 24, 2022
1. Better choose branded sellers when buying children's sunglasses.
2. Choose sunglasses with the "UV400" mark, which indicates that it can filter almost 100% UV rays.
3. When buying children's sunglasses, you can touch the lenses of the sunglasses. If the lenses are hard to the touch and flexible when pressed, the sunglasses are resistant to certain impacts. Do not choose sunglasses that are difficult to press.
4. Sunglasses should have grey, brown and green lenses and sunglasses lenses are usually medium to dark in colour.
5. When buying sunglasses, it is a good idea to let your child try them on first to see if they feel dizzy, have a headache, etc. This will eliminate any problems with the lenses not fitting properly in terms of prescription or pupil distance.